"The Wee Bit"
'The Wee Bit" bit:
Available in 3 colours:
Silver - Nickel Coated
Gold - Coated in 24k Gold
Purple - speciality coating which will enable your bit to last twice as long.
- Carbide Bit
- Medium Grade
- Small Cone
- Safety piece
- RIGHT HANDED
- Perfect for: Refining the product around the cuticle area making it flush. This is a hard to reach area with a nail file and using The Wee Bit means you can maneuver around this area carefree. It's also great for removing small areas of lifting, removing stones, removing the natural nail's free edge from under an enhancement and over-spilled product from under the free edge and side walls.
The bits have been researched and tested so that Willow offers the best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container.
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate the product, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Wee Bit"