"The Mini-Smoothie" - Fine
Its time to get to the FOOT of the problem!
Introducing "THE MINI SMOOTHIE" (mini cone)
We know how important it is to use our E-file Bits evenly. Always using the tip of the bit will mean extra wear in one area, resulting in your pieces not lasting their full life!
When removing Gel Polish or any product from the toes its very difficult to not use just the end. Due to the nail being considerably smaller, you will use the tip of the piece without even realising, therefore jeopardising its longevity.
Some technicians prefer not to apply overlays, strengthener coats or rubber bases especially when applying Gel Toes applications making them less confident when E-filing Gel Polish from the natural nail or using coarser grades.
We have solved that problem for you!
"The Mini Smoothie" is a miniature Green Smoothie!
It's miniature proportions mean you can use the whole E-file Bit evenly as its head size is the perfect size, suitable for smaller nails/areas.
It is also a Speciality piece, therefore perfect for removing superficial layers of product without disturbing your base and not to mention in a more delicate Finer grade for those that apply thinner layers.
It may look small but this essential piece is mighty!
"The Mini Smoothie:
- Removing Gel Polish from the natural nail
- Perfect for Gel/Acrylic Toe removals and also Fingernails!
- Removal of small areas of product lifting
- For the removal of product only (must not touch the natural nail)
- Fine Grade
- Safety Carbide Bit
- Speciality piece
- Right handed use
- 24k Gold Plated
- Tungsten Steel
- 3/32" width
- Fits all E-File Machines
- Non Refundable due to hygiene reasons
The Willow range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Mini-Smoothie" - Fine