"The Fleur" - Fine
This little one is part of our Miniature range.
It may look small but believe me it is mighty! It's of dentistry grade which means its super refined and it will remove dead protein you didn't even know existed!
It's super popular for its super narrow shape. It can be used as a step 1 piece to separate the cuticle from the nail plate or as a step 3, for reaching the difficult areas at the end of your prep routine.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Cuticle Bit
- Mini pointer shape
- Fine Grade
- Suitable for Manicure & Pedicure
- Step 1 or 3 piece
- Perfect for separating the skin from the nail plate and getting to those hard to reach areas
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
The Willow Range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate the product, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Fleur" - Fine