Willow E-file Pro & Willow E-file Prime
- Your new Willow E-file machine is covered by a 1 year warranty for manufacturing faults. This year provides coverage for parts and labour. Refurbished units come with a 6 month warranty unless stated otherwise.
- All repairs claiming warranty are subject to assessment by an independent trained engineer who has the final say as to if it is covered or not.
- For your warranty to be valid on your handpiece, a full service must be done every 6 months with a qualified engineer and records must be kept of this. This is a maintenance practice and a service charge will be applied.
- We advise that measures are taken to prevent dust and debris consistently getting into the units such as simply brushing down the handpiece after use and using dust caps and a dust collector. We don't advise that the unit be taken apart for cleaning. Opening up the handpiece or control unit could cause further issues and will void your warranty.
- Repairs that are caused by user error, incorrect maintenance (such as water based corrosion), disassembly or wear and tear of parts (i.e. handpiece cable) are not covered and will be subject to a base service cost.
- When an item is sent to us to be repaired we are not obliged to provide a replacement/loan item to keep your business operating. It is up to you to make arrangements and we are not liable for loss of earnings during this period of time. We always suggest having a spare handpiece to avoid being without one unexpectedly.
- Goods that are gifted through a customer resolution case DO NOT come with any form of warranty.
- The above warranty agreement may not apply to International customers, please contact us with enquiries and quote your country.
- Warranties are non-transferable and are only available to the customer named on the proof of purchase.
Please book your machine in for a service using the following links:
Willow E-file Prime:
Willow E-file Pro:
Your Willow Cube is covered by a 1 year warranty with TAFS Products. Please see TAFS for further Warranty information.
Please book your Cube in for service or repair using the following link: