"The Kossak" - Fine
"The Kossak - Fine"
Introducing "The Kossak - Fine" .
This flame piece with a twisted diamond burr has been extremely popular.
Perfect for separating the proximal nail fold from the nail plate. Slightly longer in size & sharper in point than "The Flame".
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Cuticle Bit
- Step 1 Bit
- Used for: separating the nail fold, removing cuticle
- Flame shape
- Twisted Burr
- Fine Grade
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- For left handed & right handed use
- Shaft width 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
The kit is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Kossak" - Fine