"The Fern" - Medium
If you love The Anastasia you will adore The "Fern".
It is the perfect shape for separating the proximal nail fold in place of the cuticle pusher. The flat tip and edge is the perfect shape to separate the skin from the nail plate and reach down into the side walls. Its larger size means it is also great for toes and its large belly can be used to delicately prep the plate.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Cuticle Bit
- Large Flat top cylinder shape
- Medium Grade
- Suitable for Manicure & Pedicure
- Step 1 piece
- Perfect for separating the skin from the nail plate
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
The Willow Range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate the product, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Fern" - Medium