"The Penny" - Medium
Meet “PENNY” - an alternative for all those who love the Penultimate!
- Medium Grade
- Round top barrel
- Safety Carbide Bit
- Two way bit
- LEFT HANDED & RIGHT HANDED USE
- The rounded smooth top allows you to get close to the cuticle with confidence
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Coated in Nickel
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all E-file machines
- Perfect for: Infills, smoothing, Gel Polish removal of or on Acrylic, Polygel, Acrygel and BIAB
- Non Refundable due to hygiene reasons
Our range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The Penny" - Medium