The Acrylic Bit Bundle
Acrylic Bit Bundle
For those unsure, switched systems or simply want to try something new we have popped together "Bit Bundles" suited to different systems needs!
They are a handy collection to save you doing the research and some pennies!
Usually £55.00 plus vat when sold individually
Bundle price £50.00 plus vat
The bit selected for each bundle is just one combination that you could use. There are many other combinations to try. If this bundle isn't for you why not create your own by taking our "Which Bit Quiz" where the results will list everything suitable for you and your system.
"The 5 in 1" - Extra Coarse -
- Consisting of 3 grades.
- Medium in the very tip, Coarse in the belly of the bit and Extra Coarse in the base of the bit.
- Safety Bit (R-cut)
- Speciality Carbide
- Two-way use
- Right handed & left handed
"The Wee Bit" - Medium -
Refining product around the cuticle area, cutting designs, removing over spilled product from the side walls and under the free edge.
- Carbide Bit
- Medium Grade
- Small Cone
- Safety piece
- RIGHT HANDED - left handed available please write in the notes if required
"The Penultimate" - Fine -
Refining product after application
- Fine Grade
- Round Top Barrel
- Right handed & left handed piece
- Safety Bit Carbide
- The rounded smooth top allows you to cut close to the cuticle with confidence
- Right handed & left handed use
The bits must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp, by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are and the coating.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water and our "Brass Brush" to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over- steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Alternatively we recommend using our "Willow Spray & Go" just wash, lay, spray, roll, spray, wait 2 minutes and... GO!
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate the product, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
The Acrylic Bit Bundle