"The 5 in 1" - (M)
"The 5 in 1" Bit
Brand new design to 2020 is "The 5 in 1" - how does it have 5 benefits in one?
This is how: it has three grades, it is a safety bit with a specially R-cut top tooth and it is a two-way piece, meaning it works in forward and reverse for left handed and right handed, with the added bonus that it has the speciality coating, making it last twice as long!
We have three variants in this design:
"The 5 in 1" Medium
- Consisting of 3 grades. Extra Fine in the very tip, Fine in the belly of the bit and Medium in the base of the bit.
- Safety Bit (R-cut)
- Speciality Carbide
- Two-way use
- Right handed & left handed, perfect for so many uses: Gel Polish removal, infills of any product, refining, full removals and so much more.
Each bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time only, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, the product it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
"The 5 in 1" - (M)