"The Bud" - Fine
If you love The Pip you will adore The "Bud".
Introducing "Bud" our new step one cuticle piece. Super- soft to use and its seed-like shape fits around the nail fold & side walls like a dream.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Fine Grade
- Step 1 piece
- For pushing back/lifting the nail fold
- Removing cuticle
- Suitable for Pedicure & Manicure
- Left Handed & Right Handed
- Shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
- Recommended Speed 9-11rpm dependent on the client's skin type
The Willow Range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp, by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book
"The Bud" - Fine