Introducing "The Blueberry" our large diamond barrel piece in medium grade.
The Blueberry is the holy grail of Pedi pieces that will reduce calluses and hardened areas of the foot.
Remember its not about a blade, NO cutting but exfoliation!
- Speciality Diamond Bit
- Medium Grade
- Perfect for working on problem areas of the skin, reducing calluses
- For left handed & right handed use
- Shaft width 3/32"
- Fits all E-file machines
- You must never fully remove hard skin. Always leave 10% behind.
- Use in conjunction with a Callus remover. The product will penetrate hard skin quicker and will help avoid generating any heat to the skin.
- Lasts for 2-3 months
- Key way to know when you need a new bit is it will start to generate heat.
The Willow range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book.